Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Red Flower Pop-up Card


Using the Sizzix basic Pop n Cut die I cut both the inner card and the outer card using cardstock from a recycled report cover (the government report was about rare and endangered wildlife species).  I embossed  half of the outside card  using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

  
For the inner decorative elements, I cut flowers with the Tim Holz Tattered Florals die and the Sizzix Flower Layers #5 using some scrap papers I had left over from other projects.  I attached the flower layers to the pop-up base using a brad.  The leaves were cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone die from a postcard advertising a garden lawn service.

This card isn't intended for anyone in particular.  I like to keep spare cards on hand for last minute situations.  Thus, the inside is a bit bare, but I'll add specific things once I have an intended recipient.

1 comment:

Waseem said...

Like the card..it's so beautiful and elegant..thanks for sharing with us.plastic card printing.